Nano protective properties
- Long-lasting Nano-protective agent, helps to keep treated surfaces from getting dirty quickly
- Anti-stick effect – it is easier to keep the bathroom, kitchen and other surfaces clean. Water and a microfibre cloth are usually sufficient to clean the treated surface
- Creates a water-repellent effect on the treated surface as well as oily liquids
- Saves up to 80% cleaning time and cleaning agents
- Problematic surfaces such as skylights or conservatory windows remain clean after rain only due to rain
- Bacterial growth is reduced on the treated surface
- Significantly increases the productivity of photovoltaic systems
- Transparency and gloss last longer
- Nano protection for glass surfaces is cold and heat resistant. (ca. -20 ° C to -30 ° C and up to + 300 ° C)
Uses of glass protection
- In the bathroom – ceramic tiles, windows, showers, toilets, ceramic sinks and bathtubs
- In the kitchen – wall tiles, ceramic hobs, ceramic sinks, glassware
- In the living room – doors and windows, cupboard glass, fireplace glass, glass tables
- Outdoors – conservatories, glass roofs, skylights, display cases, photoelectric systems and glass walls.
Depends on the load on the surface, about 1 year on sanitary ware, about 3 years on window panes and solar panels.
The set includes:
- 100ml of surface protection agent
- 100ml of alcohol-based pre-cleaner
- 1 Nanoprofi microfiber cloth
- 2 cloths to apply the product
- 2 cloths for polishing
- Wash the surface with detergent, rinse and dry.
- Pre-treat the surfaces with an alcohol-based pre-cleaner (Vorreiniger).
- Apply the nano surface protection agent evenly with a small blue cloth in a circular motion.
The protective layer dries in about 10-15 minutes.
- Polish with a white cloth.
- After 1 hour, the nanoparticles are intelligently in place and ready to use.
- The optimal result is achieved within 24 hours after drying.
- If necessary, apply additional polishing to remove haze.